9/01/2014

SHUSH

ootd
ootdUmbrella- grocery shop, Trench coat- H&M, Hat- Oasap, Jeggings- c/o Dr. Denim, Shoes- Sacha, Tote Bag- Dille & Kamille

Oooh you guys! There are so many exciting projects coming up and I want to tell you all about it. You may have probably seen it on my instagram: project GS, Monsieur Black, ... But for now I have to shush my mouth!

Right now I have to focus and study for an exam that I have to redo this wednesday, it sucks. After that, I'll be back blogging! 

Succes for the ones who also have to study! 
Love, Gladys

9 comments:

  1. Good luck on your exam Gladys! I definitely know the feeling since school started for me today. At least you're lookin fab while taking the exam haha. I always get a confidence boost when I wear my favorite outfits while taking tests.

    ManeUntame

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moooi dat zwart witte.. Succes woensdag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute look ! I love the accessories and the jacket !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on your exam! Excited to know more about your projects! :)
    You look amazing ! xx

    http://be-your-own-hero-now.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just breath taking. Good luck for your exam girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful! Good luck on your projects/exams.

    xx,
    tinydarling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your outfit! And good luck with your exam
    xx

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  8. these photos are beautiful, good luck on your exam!
    x

    frockled.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete