8/27/2014

DAY 4 LISBON // CASCAIS

Top- Stradivarius, Bikini- Urban Outfitters, Jellies- some shop in Lissabon, Sunnies- H&M

Sun, sand, palm trees, hot surfer boys and the ocean! Yes, that day we took a 30 min train ride to Cascais. It was pretty crowded, but I didn't mind, because all that I could think of was a swim! After we found a good spot with some shadow, my sis and I ran to the ocean! Really, we never ran so fast in our live. That's because the sand was so friggin' hot! And when we reached the water, it was so brrr... cold!

As you can see I don't have much to show you of that day, except all those pictures from my mom posing in the water, but I'll spare that for your eyes. Anyway I had a very awesome day at the beach, met new people, tanned super fast... I wish I could live next to a beach! I would so much enjoy that, mmm...

Love, Gladys

7 comments:

  1. Lekker zomers! Die schoentjes zijn heel schattig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like so much fun ! Love the pictures !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, i'm moving close to a beach soon and i'm so excited to!
    helloellenor
    - ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely entry
    hope you had an amazing time <3

    Hope you may visit my blog,too
    Your Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,
    I really like your Blog! You have interesting Stuff on it. Do you want to follow each other via GFC? If yes please comment on my Blog that you followed me and than i follow you back :).

    Greetings and Kisses from Germany
    www.sophias-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos!

    http://alexinwanderlust.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos, i love your outfits!!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete