2/20/2014

SPECTACULAR

zerouv, glasses
zerouv, glasses
zerouv, glasses
zerouv, glasses
zerouv, glasses
zerouv, glasses
Clear Glasses- c/o ZeroUV
Pictures by Joan

A great part of my life I've been wearing glasses. I've never shown you, maybe once, my black/red Ray Bans, but that's because I'm kind of bored with it, since I'm wearing them everyday. Recently I tried out lenses and ok they are tricky in the beginning, sticking them into your eye, still have to shed a tear and curse now and then. But the great part about them is that I can wear these clear glasses from ZeroUV. For an affordable price you can experiment and spice up your outfits. But if I had loads of money I would buy myself tons of 'real' glasses. And for the ones that have a perfect eyesight, you can still rock those out! Let me know in the comments below what your opinion is!

Check out two of my favourite blogger wearing clear glasses and still look spectaculaaar! FashiononymousEbba Zingmark

Love, Gladys

19 comments:

  1. these pictures are stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh wauw, prachtige foto's weer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Gladys !

    blcklace.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are so lovely! you're gorgeous!
    xx Ayesha

    http://ayeshaalimfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures! The glasses look lovely on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos look really classy! Those glasses are so cute!
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Prachtige foto's en die bril staat je erg leuk! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are so beautiful!!! I'm definitely following you, your blog is really good!
    Have a nice day x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really suit glasses! Also I recently mentioned you in a post where I mentioned my favourite blogs to read on a daily basis. Keep up the fabulous blogging!
    Bekki / Inguz-Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. I absolutely love your glasses! Beautiful!

    http://ciaoysabella.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am simply inspired by your style/blog. I just love it!

    xx,
    http://tinydarling.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're so beautiful !

    I wear glasses since 8 years ! But since 1 year I wear lenses and I can't leave without them now !
    I only wear my glasses when I stay a home haha

    xx
    http://awindowonmyuniverse.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  13. amazing pictures as usual! Why a belgium bloggers all so pretty ???? lol

    greetings from Paris!
    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I really love it. Your blog is AMAZING !
    I like to visit your blog often more.
    Follow to follow?
    Let me know! <3

    withoutanyweight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute!
    http://www.agoprime.it/come-sdrammatizzare-un-look-total-black/

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Love your style :)

    fashion-encounter.com

    ReplyDelete